Friday, July 20, 2007

Freeze It




What is Freeze It you ask? It is a muscle, joint and arthritis pain reliever with advanced therapy pain relief gel. How good does it work? Every once in awhile I have a sore knee joint ache. My knee injury that have is from my freshman year aerobics workout at school. I came across this product at the drug store and thought I would give this Freeze It a try. I'm so happy I did. With the kind of pain I have I thought this product would work and I was right. It has some really awesome fast pain relief with much longer lasting pain relief then those other brands out there. When I applied it to me knee, I thought I was going to have another greasy mess all over my hands and knee..WRONG! It's even greaseless, stainless and has no lingering odor, how could you not love this product, but it gets better. Freeze It has a very competitive price of just only $9.99 with 2 sizes a 3oz roll-on and 4oz tube. The 3oz roll-on is easy to apply, and is of course hands free, and you can even reach difficult areas. Now the 4oz tube, you can massage into sore joints and muscles, apply it at your desire of thickness and you can even see the amount you are using. Why not compare to the active ingredients in Biofreeze. Go to your drug store and pick up some Freeze it today, you never when your going to have any achy joints and muscles.




No comments: