Thursday, May 10, 2007

Why I Love PayPerPost!

Well I have been with PayperPost (which is viral marketing site), since April 11, 2007, and I will get paid $382.00. Unfortunately I have to spend the money I get from PayPerPost on bills. Not like I want to, but I have to. I'm so glad that I found out about PPP, I can make some money while being on the computer, and still be able to watch my 11 month old grow. The only friend that I know that does PPP is someone that I already knew before I joined, so I haven't made any new friends, but that's not a big deal. I'm doing PPP so I can make money to pay for bills and food. Doing the opportunities through PPP, I have learned many different things. I am so glad that I got approved with PP, and being able to make some money for my family, thanks PayPerPost.

No comments: